NICE TO
MEET YOU!

Arthur is an award-winning handsome designer with above average skills in product design and Webflow development (with awesome animation and everything nice you can imagine). With over six years of experience, he works at Dasa; one of the largest healthcare companies in Latin America focused on the best product experience in the market... Outside of work, he loves riding his motorcycle, watching sports being played, and writing biographies in the 3rd person.

As a Hyper Island certified team leader, he's able to help design teams to build consistent and scalable products. ✌🏻

Skills

  • User Interface Design
  • UX Design
  • Web Monster Design
  • Motion Design
  • Figma Jedi
78% of my co-workers say I'm Genius. The other 22% say I'm a sexy genius.
MOREIRA, Arthur